October 30, 2014

All Hallows' Eve...

Happy Halloween!I just finished my halloween special for you. It's a really big file :DI don't have any idea which packages files are neccessary for this lot, so I decided to copy my whole folder- sorry :P hehe

This lot can be played in all seasons but I prefer autumn, because the fallen leaves makes it look so nice.
I hope u like it and have fun with it!

Mutzli Mutz♥










Bedroom:      2
Livingroom:  1
Kitchen:        1
Bathroom:     2
Laundry:      yes
Hall:            yes

Sims 3 Store items:
Happy Halloween: Gory Goodies 
Harvest Bounty
Halloween Treats  
Aromatic Décor
The Big Cheese Coat Rack     



http://adf.ly/12sv2j


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Your houses are always wonderful >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great house, nicely decorated, very cozy. Read your message about the project, thanks for asking, will think about it, need more time for it. Have a nice week, take care. Keyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Keyla, thanx again :)
    yeah sure, take your time and let me know.
    Take care, Mutzli♥

    ReplyDelete